EXL (NASDAQ: EXLS) is a leading operations management and analytics company that designs and enables agile, customer-centric operating models to help clients improve their revenue growth and profitability. Our delivery model provides market-leading business outcomes using EXL’s proprietary Business EXLerator Framework™, cutting-edge analytics, digital transformation and domain expertise. At EXL, we look deeper to help companies improve global operations, enhance data-driven insights, increase customer satisfaction, and manage risk and compliance. EXL serves the insurance, healthcare, banking and financial services, utilities, travel, transportation and logistics industries. Headquartered in New York, New York, EXL has more than 32,000 professionals in locations throughout the United States, Europe, Asia (primarily India and Philippines), South America, Australia and South Africa. For more information, visit www.exlservice.com.
EXL US Healthcare is looking for a Data Engineer – Healthcare for our New Jersey City, NJ Location.
Our leadership is committed to providing employment that enables you to thrive and lean. With a competitive benefits structure and outstanding training and learning, EXL is a fantastic organization to build your career.
The Data Engineer will be responsible for expanding and optimizing healthcare payer data, data pipeline architecture and data flow to enable analysis across several dimensions.
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
- Build the infrastructure for optimal extraction, transformation and loading data from a wide variety of data sources using big data technologies
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into key business performance metrics
- Work with data analysts and scientists to strive for greater functionality in data systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Computer Science or related quantitative field
- Must have technical skills include:
- Nice to have technical skills include:
What we offer:
- EXL Analytics offers an exciting, fast paced and innovative environment, which brings together a group of sharp and entrepreneurial professionals who are eager to influence business decisions. From your very first day, you get an opportunity to work closely with highly experienced, world class analytics consultants.
- You can expect to learn many aspects of businesses that our clients engage in. You will also learn effective teamwork and time-management skills - key aspects for personal and professional growth
- Analytics requires different skill sets at different levels within the organization. At EXL Analytics, we invest heavily in training you in all aspects of analytics as well as in leading analytical tools and techniques.
- We provide guidance/ coaching to every employee through our mentoring program wherein every junior level employee is assigned a senior level professional as advisors.
- Sky is the limit for our team members. The unique experiences gathered at EXL Analytics sets the stage for further growth and development in our company and beyond.