Data Scientist (Python Computer Vision PhD). Are you a talented Data Scientist with a strong record of academic achievement and Python coding skills? You could be joining a team of talented engineers and working with the latest technologies at a growing technology start-up.
As a Data Scientist you'll help to build a large-scale video platform on the Amazon Web Services Cloud working closely with the Chief Data Scientist and collaborating with software engineers to take the product to the next level. You'll focus on new feature design; experimenting using Data Modelling techniques and Python to create rapid prototypes and proof of concepts.
The core product allows business users to capture data via integrated mobile services utilising video analytics and NLP speech recognition to analyse and categorise meeting discussions, presentations and conferences.
Driven by technology this company is able to offer a remote interview and onboarding process during the current social distancing measures with flexible working going forwards, including the ability to work from home for part of the week.
- Strong record of academic achievement, 2.1 or above at BSc from a top tier university; combined with PhD in Computer Vision
- Ability to develop prototypes and PoCs with Python; experience with Keras, PyTorch, TensorFlow and Scikit-learn
- Commercial experience on production systems
- Good knowledge of Data Structures, Data Modelling and software architecture
- Good understanding of Linear Algebra, Probability and Bayesian statistics
- Collaborative and keen to make an impact
As a Data Scientist you will earn a competitive salary (to £80k) plus benefits.
Apply now or call to find out more about this Data Scientist (Python Computer Vision PhD) opportunity.