Are you looking for an opportunity to use data and analytics through concrete business cases? Do you want to grow your skills in the space of Supply Chain and Data&Analytics?
We offer you an outstanding opportunity to work in a multi data sources environment and impact the decisions of one of the biggest FMCG companies in the world. In this role, you will be part of a multi-functional team, building new solutions as well as delivering insights through advanced algorithms. You will work on Product Supply-related data and generate insights leading to strategic business recommendations & Operational perfection!WHAT CAN P&G OFFER YOU:
Responsibilities as of Day 1 - you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities from a team that includes senior management and experience the impact you can have in our business early on.
Continuous coaching - you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager, enabling you to grow in a diverse environment and developing your talents and ideas.
Dynamic and respectful work environment - employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
A chance to see if a career at P&G is something for you!
ARE YOU THE MASTER STUDENT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
JUST SO YOU KNOW:
- Studying towards a MSc degree in a quantitative field (e.g. Engineering, Data Science, Statistics, Computer Science, Physical Sciences or Supply Chain)
- Ability to balance multiple priorities with an entrepreneur or consultancy mind-set, while technically (data) savvy - Statistics and computer science basics
- Strong analytical skills, using multiple data sources, with ability to query and analyze data
- Creativity, innovation, initiative, follow-through, strong written and verbal communication
- Experience from school/work that demonstrates strong leadership through envisioning, direction setting, and thinking/problem solving
- Ability to contribute and influence across levels and functions - Work experience or certification in KNIME, SQL, Python and/or R would be a plus
- Proficient in English and French would be a plus
- Our internships generally range from 4to 6 months and you receive an internship allowance+ 50% Navigo pass reimbursement
- Apart from significant responsibilities from day 1, exceptional learning opportunities, and an inclusive and international working context, we also offer employees personalized flexibility designed to deliver business results and enable employees to grow their careers while meeting personal needs.
- Internship available as of March 2021 for 6 months #WESEEEQUAL
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Get ready to inspire us with your outstanding ideas.