We are beeanco - a young Start-Up from Vienna that stands for sustainability, fairness and nature awareness. Our goal is to provide our customers with sustainable products and services via our online marketplace. Therefore, we are looking for committed and motivated interns for 10-40 hours per week. We would like to point out that our internships are currently unpaid.
- Helping to develop the digital sustainability assessment model
- Helping in quantifying product sustainability
- Helping with sustainability data analysis
- Working on developing a structured inventory database
- Successfully completed a degree in Mathematics, Computer Science or in a related field of study.
- Profound knowledge in computer programming (R, Python, Java, C/C++,mathlab), developing algorithms, data analysis, modelling, etc.
- Idea in Web App-development (both Front end development and Back end development)
- Analysing capability of complex mathematical relationships.
Motivation in contributing to a sustainable future
You are looking for an exciting and challenging task and want to create an impact against climate change and promote sustainable consumption together with us? Then this is the right place for you! With us you will gain new experience in the field of data analysis and have the opportunity to help shape a young company.
Your workplace will be your home office or our office in the 4th district. With us you will work in a young, dynamic team with fresh ideas, have the opportunity to develop in your personal area and meet new people at team events.
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe everyone can change the world. So we try to fix our daily shopping habits and support responsible consumption. By doing so we want to fight against climate change and social deprivation. We are doing the time consuming part of research finding the right products and services. So our customers get an easy and fast shopping experience while shopping sustainable and fair products and services.
We are looking forward to your application!