Cpl, in partnership with our client Pfizer, are currently recruiting for a Master Data Analyst to work onsite in Newbridge, Co. Kildare. The successful candidate will be responsible for data input and administration across Pfizer systems, as well as contributing to continuous improvement processes on site.
This position would suit a recent graduate preferably with some previous experience in admin/data entry/SAP or in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of a robust continuous. improvement process and methodology for Supply Chain systems improvement activities across the site.
- These activities include any or all of the following: SAP APO, SCIM, ISS, DSS, ESCIS, Manugistics.
- Embedding new tools i.e. implementing deploying new processes and defining the necessary operating procedures/ guidelines.
- Ensures the effective implementation of agreed activities through building support and momentum for change across functions on site.
- Skills and Capability Development Support and deploy the tools and processes to drive growth in individual and collective capability in the Supply Chain across site.
- Ensure the establishment of harmonized procedures and systems application across teams, the correct use of business and process rules/ parameters and the audit of systems practices and adherence to standard processes.
- To mentor/coach the Supply Chain in the execution of their role for loading and approving SAP Master Data.
- Ensure strict adherence to site policies/procedures, cGMP/GLP and environmental, health and safety regulations.
- Ensure area of responsibility is maintained in a constant state of compliance and audit readiness in line with current regulations, PQS, and business needs. All related procedures and documentation are maintained accordingly.
- Safety and housekeeping consideration.
- Execute responsibilities in line with Right First-Time principle.
- Ensure resolution of and/or appropriate escalation of issue.
- Demonstrating company values and Pfizer competencies.
- Ensure that all department metrics are adhered to.
- Provide subject matter expertise and support for systems, technologies and products.
- Identify Continuous Improvement opportunities and progress Continuous Improvement projects.
Minimum Qualification Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in science, Engineering, or a similar ‘vocational’ degree preferred. Further education in Business Admin/ Studies and/ or APICS certified or other Supply Chain education an advantage.
- Strong communication and ‘leadership’ skills required.
- Passionate about People and Employee development and motivation.
- Strong working knowledge of data management systems required.
- A highly motivated change agent who can work collaboratively and energize others to drive change and obtain shared results.
- Attention to detail, accuracy in record keeping and documentation.