At Open Medical, we believe in achieving sustainable healthcare for everyone through digital excellence. Our diverse team is fueled by shared values and goals. We constantly challenge limits, foster growth, and drive innovation. Our focus: sustainable expansion in new markets, both within and beyond the UK. With a customer-centric approach, we craft cutting-edge solutions in the digital health landscape that make a lasting impact.
We're all about understanding customers' unique needs and delivering custom products and solutions that exceed expectations. Leveraging our skilled workforce, we drive mutual success, build robust partnerships, and make a tangible difference in the healthcare industry.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Clinical Data Analyst to join our dynamic medtech company.
Join our team and contribute to our mission of improving healthcare through innovative digital solutions!
This is a full-time, office based role in Ealing Broadway, London.
What you will be doing
As a Clinical Data Analyst with us, your role is multifaceted and impactful. You will:
- Conduct in-depth analysis of clinical data, extracting meaningful insights and identifying valuable trends.
- Utilise statistical techniques to interpret complex healthcare data, producing actionable reports for internal and external stakeholders.
- Engage with clients to understand their unique needs and provide them with data-driven insights.
- Address inquiries, demonstrate expertise, and foster strong client relationships.
- Employ Python coding skills to process, manipulate, and visualise data effectively.
- Develop and maintain data processing pipelines, ensuring accuracy and efficiency in data handling.
- Automate tasks to streamline workflows and increase overall efficiency.
- Uphold information governance principles to maintain data security, privacy, and regulatory compliance.
What we are looking for
Skills and Behaviours
- Proficiency in Python coding and familiarity with data manipulation libraries (e.g., Pandas, NumPy).
- Strong understanding of statistical analysis techniques, particularly within the context of clinical research.
- Exceptional communication skills to engage with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Problem-solving aptitude and the ability to thrive in a collaborative, cross-functional team environment.
- Previous experience in healthcare or clinical research settings is advantageous.
- Commitment to information governance practices and data security.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, accompanied by at least 5 years of experience in a similar role; OR
- Master's degree in a relevant field, with a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role; OR
- PhD in a relevant field, showcasing significant expertise in data analytics of clinical data.
- Proven track record of translating complex data analyses into actionable insights.
- Dedication to staying updated with industry trends and emerging technologies.
- Strong portfolio of work demonstrating data analytics skills.
- Passion for healthcare innovation and a drive to make a difference in the field.
- A salary of £40,000 – £50,000 pa, depending on experience
- Holidays - 25 days per annum pro rata (plus National and Bank holidays).
- Bonus Scheme
- Private Health Insurance
- Cycle to Work scheme
This is a full-time role, based at our office in Ealing Broadway, London with some travel to client / research sites as required. Deadline for applications is 27th of September. Candidates will be contacted after the closing date.