MAJORITY is a groundbreaking all-in-one digital financial service app that includes an FDIC-insured account, Visa® Prepaid card, money remittance, and international calling. We are built for migrants, by migrants.
Global migration is a 21st-century reality. Whether people are following their dreams, love or new experiences, more and more of us are leaning towards new environments. Our purpose at MAJORITY is to empower the amazing, the brave, and the talented and help them achieve all of their ambitions.
We believe that everyone deserves the same opportunity to succeed. Our mission is to provide migrants the tools to thrive in their new country.
We are a diverse group of people from over 20 different countries that come together every day and we're looking for others driven by the same desire to create meaningful products that bridge cultural and geographic distances
MAJORITY is looking for a Junior Risk Analyst to join the risk product team in Stockholm.
From a data perspective support and enable the development of the risk product function at MAJORITY. This includes:
- Ensuring and preserving data quality
- Performing data analysis on transactions, behaviors and risk rule outcomes
- Developing scripts to detect fraud and potential money laundering and reduce loss and risk exposure.
- Come up with creative ideas on how to proactively prevent and detect fraud and money laundering
- Drive results with a proven ability to achieve both team and individual goals consistently
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in relevant fields. Master's degree is a plus.
- Proficiency in SQL, understanding of different database schemes
- Proficiency in Python including data manipulation, numerical analysis and visualization
- Knowledge of statistics, for example hypothesis testing and random sampling
- Knowledge of Looker is a plus
- Interest in learning more about Machine Learning and its potential applications in the risk area
- Ability to adapt to fast changing environments
- Ability to effectively work in team and create strong relationships
- Details oriented, passionate about quality, with extremely high standards for delivery
- Hardworking, ambitious individual, who thrives in fast paced, rapidly changing environments with tight deadlines
- Independent and service minded
- Great communication skills
We are MAJORITY. We are international, ambitious, kind, and inclusive. We believe in equal opportunity and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.