National Interstate is a member of Great American Insurance Group. As one of the leading commercial transportation insurers in the nation, we offer risk financing solutions in all 50 states tailored to meet the needs of a wide variety of transportation classes. Our offerings include traditional insurance and innovative alternative risk transfer (ART) programs, including more than a dozen group captive programs catering to niche wheels markets. We are proud to be a multiple Northcoast 99 winner and Cleveland Plain Dealer Top Workplace in Northeast Ohio. It is because of our talented and dedicated team that we are able to live out our company values of integrity, transparency, fairness, accountability, empowerment and collaboration with each transaction we make. If you are ready to join an engaging and driven team such as ours, we would love to hear from you!Essential Job Functions And Responsibilities
- Assists with preparing basic financial and business-related analysis and reporting. Defines business and legal reporting requirements through research, interpretation of regulations, and business unit requests to meet customer needs.
- Assists in capturing, developing, and documenting data definitions, business rules, and data quality requirements.
- Assists in collecting and analyzing data for validity and accuracy in preparation of assigned reports and maintaining department databases.
- May begin to identify and make recommendations for resolution of identified issues in data and reporting quality.
- Utilizes department/company software to prepare basic data queries.
- Assists in analyzing business intelligence data to inform business and product decisions.
- Participates in ensuring compliance with deliverable reporting requirements by performing quality data audits and analysis.
- Develops knowledge of data sources content and structure to assess the quality of data.
- Develops understanding of industry products/coverages and applies that knowledge to support business activity.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
Field of Study: Business, Finance, Accounting, Computer Science or related discipline.
Experience: 0 to 2 years of related experience.Company
NIC National Interstate CorporationBenefits
We offer competitive healthcare, retirement and paid time off benefits.