KnitWell Group, a specialty retail operating company, comprises some of the most iconic brands in America – Ann Taylor, LOFT, Lane Bryant, and Talbots. Individually, our brands are unique and strong. Together, we are powerful.
Our common thread is our commitment to create exceptional products, provide memorable experiences, and achieve superior results. Our associates are innovators who thrive through collaboration and are dedicated to excellence. At the heart of it all are the customers we serve. We are dedicated to creating fashion that not only looks good but also makes our customers feel good.The impact you can have
You’ll bring to the role
- Design and build data/ML products to solve challenging business problems.
- Develop cutting edge ML models that: predict customer behavior, forecast future demand, etc.
- Perform exploratory analysis and communicate results to our business partners.
- Be a thought leader within the department and larger analytics function.
- Work closely with business leaders to identify and design analytical solutions.
- Research and apply next-generation machine learning techniques.
Benefits At KnitWell Group
- 3+ years working in relevant field performing data analysis and building machine learning models.
- Education: MSc or PhD in a STEM Field
- Solid foundation in Math, Statistics, or Computer Science.
- Strong communications skills for translating freely from business need to analytical approach to business recommendation.
- Strong programming skills in Python or R and SQL.
- Merchandise discount at our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Ann Taylor, LOFT, & Lane Bryant (in store and online)
- Support for your individual development plus career mobility within our family of brands
- A culture of giving back – local volunteer opportunities, annual donation and volunteer match to eligible nonprofit organizations, and philanthropic activities to support our communities*
- Medical, dental, vision insurance & 401(K) retirement*
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Time off – paid time off & holidays*
- The target salary range for this role is: $95,000-120,000
- Any job offer will consider factors such your qualifications, relevant experience, and skills. Eligibility of certain benefits and associate programs are subject to employment type and role.
This position works remotely. Occasional travel to a company office may be required.Location:
Corporate ascena – RemotePosition Type
Regular/Full timeEqual Employment Opportunity
The Company is committed to hiring and developing the most qualified people at all levels. It is our policy in all personnel actions to ensure that all associates and potential associates are evaluated on the basis of qualifications and ability without regard to sex (including pregnancy), race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability that can reasonably be accommodated without undue hardship, genetic information, military status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected classification under federal, state, or local law. We do not discriminate in any of our employment policies and practices. All associates are expected to follow these principles in all relationships with other associates, applicants, or others with whom we do business.