With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Are you the one we are looking for?
We are inviting applications for the role of Assistant Manager, Data Scientist with ML & Python
This Role includes in Marketing and campaign analytics with Data Scientist using ML & Python.
- Participating and collaborating with Sales and Marketing teams in the organization to understand the business requirements and to deliver scalable solutions.
- Should have good exposure in Marketing analytics domain for a Fintech based client and should be able to break the problem into small chunks.
- Ability to create models using Classification and Regression techniques, and perform Hypothesis Testing and Feature selection.
- Ability to use creativity to spot trends and tease out patterns in large datasets.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and ability to set goals and meet deadlines in fast paced working environment.
- Analyze user behavior, conversion data, customer journeys to generate hypothesis and build optimization plans and provide insights for feature improvements.
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development and business strategies.
- Continuously think on how to improvement the analytics infrastructure for the team and automate processes.
- Perform deep dive analyses on key business trends from different perspectives and package the insights into easily consumable presentations and documents.
- Provide thought leadership within the marketing analytics community.
Qualifications we seek in you
- Education in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another quantitative field.
- Experience using computer languages (Python, SQL, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Experience in creating AI/ML models for Marketing use cases.
- Experience in using industry standard AI/ML libraries i.e. Sklearn, Keras, Tensorflow, AutoML etc.
- Experience in working on Marketing Analytics
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Knowledge on Hadoop/Hive is good to have skill
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Master's / Equivalent
Aug 26, 2021, 1:15:32 PM
Master Skills List