We are looking for a pro-active eCommerce Data Analyst with a strong skillset in CRM/Automation to join the Melbourne InnovaDerma team.
This busy role requires someone with strong communication skills, analytical and critical thinking, and the ability to work across various eCommerce platforms and brands.
This role will report directly to the AUS/USA eCommerce Marketing Manager.
- Assist with day-to-day administration tasks of digital marketing platforms such as DotDigital, Fresh Relevance, Klaviyo, Shopify, AdRoll, and whatever platform we adopt in the future.
- Design and implement email programs/automation that will increase passive income.
- Continually optimise website performance and user experience by testing and implementing the latest trends/statistical data. Implement effective strategies for conversion rate and engagement improvements.
- Produce monthly marketing reports on relevant analytics that will assist in strategical future planning (NPD introductions). Measure the effectiveness of advertising, marketing, financial decisions, and communication strategies with Google data studio.
- Assist in the maintenance of Business Central. This includes, but is not limited to, creating the new bundle, fixing errors, mapping products, etc.
- Collaborate with the marketing department to develop appropriate sales strategies. Upsell tactics, net contribution influence, AOV ideas, etc.
- Assist with forecast calculations and budget modeling.
- Monthly generated report of business revenue and marketing analytics.
- Administration for all managed brands on Shopify.
- Business Central (BC): High-Level Reporting: Writing, Analysis, and Forecasting – Costing models, Financial models.
- Build and automate reporting processes for various groups across the organisation.
- Assist management with ad hoc analysis tasks & model building.
- Data extraction from a variety of sources – E-Commerce, Email Marketing, ERP Platforms
- Creation and maintenance of dashboards to provide ready access to frequently used data.
- Building models to accurately instruct pricing across multiple brands & products.
- Create detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities, and solutions for a business.
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualification in Arts/Communications/Marketing/PR preferred.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Advanced knowledge of data visualization tools – Power.BI, Google Data Studios.
- Proficient with Google Suite and Microsoft Office.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with email marketing, marketing automation, and digital analytics platforms.
- Experience with Dynamics 365
- Shopify or similar platform experience
- Klaviyo or similar platform experience
- Google Analytics and reporting experience.
- Ability to meet deadlines and cope with pressure.
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually.