As a Data Scientist in the Go-To-Market Advanced Analytics team, you will shape HP’s future of how to solve concrete business problems with the use of data science. We are a very dynamic, highly skilled and diverse global team consisting of data scientists, economists, statisticians, computer scientists and engineers, who are pushing the innovation frontier in the way we bring insights to our business. Working with us you will combine your modelling skills, business thinking, experimentation and optimization methods to build complex algorithms for most popular Printers and PCs in the market.About You
- You are passionate about unveiling answers to most difficult questions using data and different analytical approaches.
- You have deep interests in customers and market behaviors and methods to measure and anticipate them.
- You feel accomplished seeing your recommendations being implemented.
- You can’t stop thinking about learning something new every day and enjoy being surrounded by highly talented people.
- You thrive working in complex environments, with many stakeholders.
- Work with other data science professionals in complex projects, designing, executing and evaluating experiments.
- When needed, define and implement predictive models.
- Define, communicate and drive data insights/innovation into the business.
What We Offer
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Mathematics, Economics, Physics, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Proficient in Python or R, experience with Databricks is a plus.
- At least 1 year of professional experience as a data scientist working on A/B testing.
- Confident with data exploration techniques and tools.
- Experience with ecommerce and/or CRM analytics, and attribution preferred
- Opportunity to work in a diverse and inclusive organization, with colleagues coming from all over the world.
- Continued support for internal growth and career opportunities.
- Including HP’s own learning platform and LinkedIn Learning.
- An attractive salary and benefit package.
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you.
So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it's just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!