Overview:Interested in working with talented people to help develop innovative solutions to some of society’s most complex and challenging problems? We are Guidehouse, a leading consulting firm serving the public sector and commercial clients with specialized capabilities in strategy, technology, and risk management. You may not yet know our name, but we have a rich history. Guidehouse is a combination of PwC’s former public sector practice and Navigant’s deep expertise in energy, financial services and healthcare.
We offer an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards individuals based on impact, not tenure. Our firm is at the forefront of an emerging model solving complex problems that stretch across government and private companies, affording our people the opportunity to be on the cutting edge of the consulting profession. By focusing on markets facing transformational change, technology-driven innovation, and significant regulatory pressure, our employees also develop and deploy world class knowledge and problem solving that leads to breakthrough solutions.Responsibilities:As part of Guidehouse’s Advanced Data Analytics team, you will work on high-impact and high-visibility projects, helping to shape not only Guidehouse’s current business, but its long-term strategy.
Build the future of Data Science as part of the Artificial Intelligence Center of Excellence (CoE). The CoE is a unique team within Guidehouse, focusing on solving our client’s most critical challenges using Advanced Analytics, AI/ML, and Automation. The CoE works on a wide variety of projects; from predictive analytics models to support our healthcare, financial, and energy services divisions, to open source analysis for federal agencies, to applying a variety of deep learning models (i.e., NLP, image recognition) to solve more complex problems.
This role involves working in a multi-functional, Agile team environment with other data scientists, engineers, and UI/UX developers to develop and productionize analytics solutions. It also involves working with customers (internal or external) to gather and validate modeling business rules and assumptions. You will rapidly prototype new solutions, perform testing, measure effectiveness versus evaluation metrics, and deploy them into production in a cloud-based environment.
Qualifications:Minimum Security Clearance:
US CitizenshipMinimum Years of Experience:
Bachelor's degree in: Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Economics, or similar quantitative discipline.Minimum Qualifications:
- Ability to articulate AI/ML solutions in a compelling impact driven storytelling fashion that inspires trust and builds confidence
- Must have a continuous learning mindset
- 1+ years of Python experience
- 1+ years of experience in machine learning lifecycle/workflow: fetch, clean, and prepare data - train and evaluate model – deploy to production, monitor, and adjust as needed
- 1+ years in a visualization tool or library (Tableau, Power BI, matplotlib, seaborn, bokeh, etc.)
- 1+ years of Database (SQL/NOSQL) experience
- Develop and execute project plans using JIRA to track activities and Agile software methodology
Education: M.S./M.A. in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Economics, or similar quantitative discipline.
Knowledge, experience, and skills:
- Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Deep Learning (i.e., NLP)
- Spark, Scala, and Databricks
- Building solutions that are delivered on OpenShift or similar container platform
- AWS or Azure certifications
- The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Rewards and Benefits
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
- Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program