Kforce has a client that is seeking a Data Engineer in Morrisville, NC. Summary: The Data Engineer will manage the creation of services related to the deployment of ML models. In this role, you will extract, process, and ensure the correct and timely feeding of data from data warehouses (or other storage/streaming solutions) into ML models for training and/or inference. In addition, you may need to deploy and manage instances of ML models in client data architecture. As a Data Engineer, you will also contribute to the documentation of the ML deployments and data pipelines for which they are responsible. Key Tasks:
- Data Engineer will design, build, test, and deploy processes to supply data to ML models
- Prepare data programmatically for statistical modeling
- As a Data Engineer, you will deploy and manage instances of ML models/containers within data stack
- Document ML deployments and data pipelines
- 3+ years of experience with SQL
- Experience with implementing and managing instances of ML models/containers within the client data tech stack
- Statistical analysis experience
- Familiarity with any requisite data architecture or technologies used by the client (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Can help with data normalization, quality assurance, data manipulation, etc., for preparation for ML instances
- Ability to communicate effectively with system data engineers and clients to understand how best to architect data science solutions for client purposes using existing and planned data infrastructure
The pay range is the lowest to highest compensation we reasonably in good faith believe we would pay at posting for this role. We may ultimately pay more or less than this range. Employee pay is based on factors like relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, location, performance, union contract and business needs. This range may be modified in the future.
We offer comprehensive benefits including medical/dental/vision insurance, HSA, FSA, 401(k), and life, disability & ADD insurance to eligible employees. Salaried personnel receive paid time off. Hourly employees are not eligible for paid time off unless required by law. Hourly employees on a Service Contract Act project are eligible for paid sick leave.
Note: Pay is not considered compensation until it is earned, vested and determinable. The amount and availability of any compensation remains in Kforce's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified in its discretion consistent with the law.
This job is not eligible for bonuses, incentives or commissions.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Salary: $55 - $74 per hour