HCA Healthcare UK – The World’s largest private healthcare group; providing award winning primary, acute and complex care.
Hours: 37.5 hrs/week, Monday - Friday
Salary: Up to £40,000 per annum
Contract Type: Fixed Term until December 2020
Location: London or Manchester
Reward & recognition – We'll look after you with our contribution pension scheme, private medical insurance, annual salary review, 25 days holiday each year; with the option to buy and sell, discounted gym membership, season ticket loan and access to a fantastic flexible benefits scheme.
As an experienced healthcare data analyst you will be responsible for managing critical reporting systems relating to quality, governance, and patient experience; delivery of daily reports and monitoring performance against national and corporate standards.
Duties and responsibilities
- You will lead on analysing trend information and developing and improving systems, carrying out ad-hoc analytical work and leading on the maintenance and development of reporting systems and solutions.
- Reviewing data and producing reports in support of the Nursing and Quality Governance Departments covering a range of internal activity with regard to audit and assurance systems, patient experience, complaints and incidents
- Providing the facilities with a range of intelligent analyses in order to take an evidence based approach to decision making and assurance
- Re-develop returns and Operational Reports including the scoping of requirements, designing reports, documenting processes and testing the data
- Maintain and interrogate “stand-alone” databases for the production of information reports; such as DATIX
Skills and experience
- Degree in numerate/technical discipline or equivalent relevant Healthcare experience
- Extensive Information Management & Technology experience
- Experience of carrying out audits
- Experience of being responsible for planning and producing complex numerical analysis
- Evidence of using various information analysis techniques such as Access, Pivot Tables, Forecasting and any associated tools.
- Excellent communication skills
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please apply for this role and a member of the team will be in contact shortly.