At a glance
Are you passionate about Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence? You want to work on brand new technologies for cool end products, like IoT devices for smart home and smart building, in a fast moving environment with the leading system integrators worldwide? We fiddle about the next generation of intelligent personal assistants. Infineon’s Human Machine Interface (HMI) Sensors Team looking for innovative and enthusiastic people who love to work under startup conditions, playing on a green field even in a big company! If you want to do some really ground-breaking work in context awareness, user authentication and machine learning? Then join our team in Munich! Don’t miss out this opportunity and apply now to your #PSSDreamJob in our Division „Power Sensor Solution"!
What you are going to do?
- Take on responsibility for complex algorithm development of our state of the art consumer sensors in Python and MATLAB
- Develop novel scalable Machine Learning & Deep Learning solutions for intelligent sensor processing
- Coordinate and align algorithm projects with internal/external partners and universities and collect training data
- Generate and manage Software IP
- Work in close cooperation with Marketing, R&D and regional FAEs to define next generation´s platforms and develop demonstrators
- Keep close contact with our clients, partners and team colleagues all around the world
- Stay up-to-date on latest research in order to bring innovations into our business lines – you will read papers, stay in contact with universities and join conferences
You want to know more about Intuitive Sensing at Infineon and the related products and applications? Than have a look at our homepage.
You have a vision of how HMI solutions should look like in future and how radar can make your home intuitively smart? With your technical expertise you are able to develop ideas and translate them into solution and activities. With your hands-on mentality and creativity you inspire your team mates to succeed while never losing sight of the big picture. Your structured working style and attention to detail helps you to stick to the plan and budget even in complex situations. You are able to make quick decisions and work self-organized within your agile team.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or comparable
- At least 5 years‘ working experience within digital signal processing as well as general pattern recognition and machine learning, ideally in the field of consumer sensors
- Profound knowledge in deep neural networks (CNN, DBN, RNN, LSTM, DCN) and reinforcement learning (RL) as well as with classification and regression algorithms (e.g. SVM, MLP, Random Forest)
- Profound in using deep learning frameworks (e.g. Caffe, TensorFlow, Theano or PyTorch)
- Deep Knowledge of point clouds and computer vision algorithms including tools (e.g. OpenCV)
- Understanding of deep learning quantization techniques
- Very good knowledge of probability theory and linear algebra
- Profound knowledge in MATLAB and Python and you are familiar with Git source code version control systems
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
What we offer you at Campeon
In our headquarter in Neubiberg near Munich, more than 3.300 employees are working in research & development, several central functions, IT and many more.