About the assignment:
- Location: Stockholm
- Duration: 5 months
- Start: TBD
- Apply: as soon as possible
- Extent: 100%
- Please note that the mandatory requirements have to be met in full in order for us to present your profile to our Customer.
Mandatory competence and experience:
- As a Senior Data Engineer working together with Core Data Base you will assist them with the development and execution part of API solution and assist in POC of our cloud journey.
- Working with the team to design, develop and support both cloud Azure and On-premise integration and error reporting solutions
- Working with SQL Server and related technologies to allow the creation of and the support of data migrations and transformations
- Knowledge on Datawarehousing Concepts
- In-depth programming knowledge like Python or Spark
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Deep understanding of the stack
- Readiness and ability to re-use
- Knowledge on Azure resource, API (Pull, Get, Post, Del method), Serverless program (Logic app, functions)
- Key vault, Service bus, Event grid
- Storage account creation, onprem gateway setup, Log analytics & devops knowledge.
- Kafka, Azure Data factory, Databricks, Apache AirFlow
- Fluent in English
How to proceed with the process
- Apply for the assignment through this ad.
- State your preferred hourly rate in the application.
- Upload your CV in word format.
- We will revert to you if we need further information or clarification regarding your application.
- The Customer usually reverts to us within 10 working days from the last application date. We aim to get back to you promptly with any new information regarding your application or the assignment. If you have not received any information from us within this time frame, please contact us through our platform.
You will be informed about the Customer should you be called to an interview.
About Shaya Solutions
Stockholm based consultancy and competence firm with focused on IT, Management and Technology.
We focus on customer / consultant satisfaction and quality in our services offered throughout Sweden.
Our core values are Humility, Perseverance and Flexibility.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
We politely decline all contact from ad vendors. Many thanks!