Arq Group changes the way businesses do business. From award winning mobile apps, cloud and analytical insights, to design thinking and digital marketing. We define, design and create products and solutions that solve problems, big and small. Arq Group are Australia’s leading experts in Digital Solutions.
We create technology. We partner with our clients to solve problems others can't. We do this by hiring the best people out there!
Our Data Engineers
have the ability to work with business people in a collaborative application design and development environment. We build strong interpersonal relations with clients and suppliers and we work with the power of ideas rather than mandates
We are looking for a skilled AWS Data Engineer
with strong technical skills that include design and data modelling on complex enterprise environments and Cloud enablers and cross-industry sector experience.
- Develop, implement and support data management solutions to ensure that data users across ARQ have access to timely and trusted information
- Develop, maintain, test and evaluate large scale data processing solutions (in both batch and real time modes)
- Experience in working on AWS Glue, Redshift, EC2, Lambda
- Advanced SQL and Python knowledge
- Knowledge of Microsoft SSIS
- Implement ETL processes/pipelines where required
- Operationalise predictive models/machine learning algorithms in the data platform
- Ongoing development and support of the data infrastructure (Data Lake & DataMarts and Dashboards)
- Provide expertise and practical support in developing data platform solutions
- Should be an Australian Citizen
Arq Group is the dynamic space for smart thinkers. We create unforgettable experiences, solve complex challenges, and provide seamless, end-to-end solutions for businesses, big and small…. from design thinking to customer solutions, leading mobile, cloud and analytical insights, digital marketing, to web design. We are Australia’s leading digital partner, powering the growth of businesses, big and small.
At Arq you’ll find a true work-life balance. You’ll be part of a sincere team that’s all about diversity, equality, teamwork and mutual support. Sound like the place for you? Then tell us why you’re the one for us.At Arq we believe a diverse workforce supported by an inclusive culture is central to our success and we actively encourage applications from those who bring diversity of thought to our business. We support candidate requests for adjustment to accommodate an illness, injury or disability to equitably participate in the selection process.