You will support Health, Safety and Wellbeing Division with activities related to the identification and analysis of psychosocial risks, whilst identifying continuous improvement opportunities to ensure information systems meet operational requirements.
Whilst not mandatory, sound knowledge, understanding and competency in the system administration of workplace health and safety management systems, and application of contemporary health and safety principles and practices would be desirable.Why Join Us?
We Also Offer
The Queensland Police Service provides a supportive, people-focussed work environment that supports work life balance and flexible work options.
Key Accountabilities For The Position Will Include
- Opportunities for career mobility
- Salary packaging arrangements
- Comprehensive health, welfare and support services
- Leave assistance for study
- For positions based at Roma Street Headquarters, access to a free gymnasium.
- Prepare and generate reports to meet statutory, legislative and client reporting requirements and coordinate the data integrity and quality assurance of all reporting to ensure consistency, accuracy and compliance.
- Oversee and conduct regular audits, reviews and cleansing of records, data and information to ensure accuracy and quality of information and compliance with reporting requirements and frameworks.
- Respond and provide advice to management and clients on adhoc requests for information and reports and develop complex reporting solutions which support workplace health and safety and workers compensation business requirements.
- Contribute to design and delivery of training activities including face to face and online learning, that support the education and understanding of psychosocial risk management.
- Coordinate and contribute to the delivery of health and safety and injury management activities to support delivery of these services and ensure compliance with legislation and agency priorities.
Applications to remain current for 12 months.Job Ad Reference: QLD/489468/23
Closing Date: Monday, 5th June 2023
Occupational Health & Safety