Req. ID: 196121Data Scientist – Image Analytics
As a Data Scientist at Micron Smart manufacturing and Artificial Intelligence organization, you will be working multidisciplinary projects in the different area which leveraging big data in Micron and Suppliers. You will be collaborating with WW Data Science Team to design and build Big Data tools/models/analytics to unlock business value from data in-sights. You are require constantly learning new front tier technology and creatively apply/deliver solutions to Mfg operations to meet BIC goal.Responsibilities and Tasks
- Work with an international team of data scientists, data engineers, software engineers, process and equipment engineers, process integration engineers, yield enhancement engineers, R&D, etc. in a collaborative manner to develop new data science solutions that improve quality, improve yield, reduce deviations, improve manufacturing cycle time, reduce cost, extend manufacturing capabilities, etc.
- Draw from a broad background of data-mining techniques in mathematics, statistics, information technology, machine learning, data engineering, design of experiments (DOE), visualization, etc. to discover insightful patterns in semiconductor manufacturing data
- Work on projects and develop solutions that would be of high impact to various areas at all manufacturing fabs
- Work closely with IT and Supplier on data management, taking an idea, access and prepare necessary data, work with data scientists to create machine learning models, develop it to an application with intuitive user interface, integrate with any pre-existing systems, demonstrate successful use cases and wins, etc.
- Developing new or enhancing prior data acquisition and ETL pipelines from various sources into big data ecosystem.
- Working with various scientific data such as equipment sensor data and logs, image and various types of signals, manufacturing process data, etc. to extract meaningful information for analytics
- Creating intuitive user interface for interactive data visualization to explain insights from data
- At least 5 years of work experience in computer vision and deep learning solution implementation
- Full stack development experience prefers though not a must
- PhD or Masters in Computer Science or related field
- Strong communication skills with a demonstrable ability to lead multiple teams/projects in parallel, reporting to senior executives
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Strategically focused, impact oriented, highly organized and adaptable.
Working Location : Woodlands
As the leader in innovative memory solutions, Micron is helping the world make sense of data by delivering technology that is transforming how the world uses information. Through our global brands — Micron, Crucial and Ballistix — we offer the industry’s broadest portfolio. We are the only company manufacturing today’s major memory and storage technologies: DRAM, NAND, NOR and 3D XPoint™ memory. Our solutions are purpose built to demonstrate the value of data to unlock financial insights, accelerate scientific breakthroughs and enhance communication around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Singapore || North West (SG-03) || Singapore (SG) || Frontend Manufacturing || Experienced || Regular || Engineering || #LI-ST1 ||