At a glance
Infineon’s IT organization is driving the future while providing our internal customers with meaningful insights and helping them lead their business. Are you a hands-on driven, innovative person who is interested in using their technical and analytical skills to help other teams? Apply now to become our Data Scientist and dive into your passion for business processes and process mining!
As a Data Scientist you will use process mining to provide meaningful insights to our internal customers in order to support their choices to lead their future business. Furthermore, you will analyze diverse data sources to extract new and actionable discoveries.
In your new role you will:
- Define and develop process models and dashboards in Infineon’s process mining platform based on UiPath Process Mining/Process Gold in the following steps
- Cooperating with business process experts and IT application owners, describe process model requirements and identify IT application data needed for that;
- Assuring availability of defined IT application data in a dedicated process mining database and preparing the data for use by the process mining platform;
- Implementing business process model and dashboards in UiPath based on prepared data;
- Take ownership over developed process models and assure their maintenance and continuous improvement;
- Consult on the capabilities of process mining, provide trainings for end users;
- Provide support in scouting and observation of process mining provider market as well as newest capabilities, ensure continuous exchange with other process mining developers;
- Become familiar with business processes built up in models, mainly in the areas of supply chain, procurement and finance.
Please note that we will offer training for configuration and programming in UiPath.
You have a proactive working style and technical expertise that fit perfectly in a multinational and dynamic environment. You are a hands-on and innovative person who is able to communicate well with different levels and functions of the organization. Furthermore, your high-quality standards allow you to use your thorough analysis skills and produce efficient results.
You are best equipped for this role if you have:
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Data Science or similar field;
- At least 3 years of professional experience in relevant areas, preferable in a big international company;
- Data manipulation skills like SQL and stored procedures (mandatory);
- Experience in at least one programming language such as Java, C++, python, R (mandatory);
- Experience in reporting, data analysis and visualization is a highly valued plus;
- Familiarity with Finance, Procurement or Supply Chain processes in an enterprise suite (e.g. SAP, Oracle, Microsoft) or dedicated business applications is a big advantage;
- Great communication and presentation skills that support your approach to explain a solution in person and in writing;
- Fluency in English. German is a big plus.
What we offer you in Porto