As a data analyst/consultant, you will be responsible for helping our customers get the most out of our algorithms. You will enable companies to reduce their kilometers, and hence carbon footprint, by double digit percentages in striving for optimality. You will join our growing team of business consultants and project managers. A diverse skillset team in which you will have the freedom to choose your focus based on your talents.
We would love to speak to you if the following questions are triggering you:
- Do you want to have real world impact?
- Do you love to work with data and be intellectually challenged?
- Can you be the bridge between the real world and the world of abstraction?
- Do you have a strong will to succeed?
- Do you believe you have great communication skills?
- Ambitious professional, challenged by working in a unique fast-growing company.
- Analytical capabilities, experience in data analysis / Excel.
- Active listener and a good communicator.
- Entrepreneurial, hands on mentality.
- Dynamic, result oriented and committed.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of team.
- Knowledge or experience in python is a plus but not a must.
- Analyzing problems and modelling algorithm input.
- Data wrangling for scenario creation and analysis.
- Building business cases, including complex new propositions.
- Crafting pitches.
- Facilitating and supporting workshops with clients.
- Being a guide for customers in their implementation.
- Capturing and understanding the clients’ needs, presenting new ideas to add value to the client.
What we offer
- A competitive salary with fringe benefits including budget to invest in yourself.
- Some cool, healthy or fun extras that help making your working day much better.
- The latest tools and framework to work with.
- A creative working environment and atmosphere that allows to develop yourself.
- A great team of co-workers who are highly qualified, smart, versatile and fun to work with.
Interested in becoming a Data Analyst/Consultant at Conundra?
Send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch!
Att. Veerle Immegeers