WHO ARE WE
Netlight Consulting is an IT and Management Consultancy Company. We are a network organization employing more than 1900 talented individuals in Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki, Copenhagen, Zürich, Amsterdam, Hamburg, Berlin, Munich, Cologne, and Frankfurt. We have been awarded several times as top employer, as well as for our growth, continued profitability and our engagement for equality within the IT industry.
Have a look: https://www.kununu.com/de/netlight-consulting
WHAT WE OFFER
We care for our colleagues and have a strong focus on our employees. We take great pride in facilitating personal and professional development. Along the way, we appreciate fun and social gatherings, in a young environment with flat structure and high ceilings. There is a lot of activity also after working hours, with extensive knowledge sharing, social events, and spectacular conferences twice a year. Where Netlighters meet, Netlight happens!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU
We are looking for a full-time Data Analyst (m/f/d) to join our motivated global Insights team starting as soon as possible at our Stockholm office.
As a Data Analyst for Business Intelligence in the Netlight data team, you will be a vital part of our internal TECH organization. With a passion for data and quantitative analysis, your role will be about converting complex problems and requirements into easy manageable and understandable metrics -that will lead to business-critical decision-making processes. As a Data Analyst at Netlight you will always have the end consumer in focus and create solutions with valuable insights based on data. That is why it is important that you are a self-driven person, who is comfortable with taking initiative and responsibility, as well as a service-minded and communicative team player.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Support our core business areas (Talent Search, Sales, HR, Finance) with business intelligence reporting and analytical questions
- Structure data models and build custom reports for Netlight’s core business areas
- Develop metrics and KPIs that enable an understanding of Netlight’s business critical processes
- Communicate analytics and releases, hold demos, and educate Netlighters in the use of data to gain actionable insights
- Discover and investigate requirements & business problems to find the right solutions for our users
- Build relationships with key stakeholders from the core business areas and support product development on a strategic level
- Help with ad-hoc requests and support Netlighters with insights based on data
- Based in Munich/Berlin/Stockholm
- Relevant educational background with a quantitative focus (e.g. Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Business Informatics, Business Engineer, or Business Administration)
- > 1 year of relevant professional experience (e.g. Business Analyst, Data Analyst, BI Analyst)
- Written and spoken business level fluency in English
- Experience running queries and compiling data for analytics in connection with data management
- Highly skilled in visualizing data and experience with BI tools
- Intermediate level in SQL
- Experience in scripting languages (e.g. R or Python)
- A good communicator, naturally building trust and rapport
- Self-driven, yet networking, having a strong inner drive with a great ability to cooperate
- Structured yet adaptive, taking responsibility for a dynamic learning environment
- Ability to work in a hybrid work environment and a European team split between offices
PLUS - THAT MAKES YOU SHINE
- Experience with PowerBI analysis
- Experience with Snowflake Data Warehouse Environment
- Experience with dbt
DON’T BE SHY – GET IN TOUCH WITH US!
Should your experience and education match, we will get back to you within two weeks after your application. Feel free to contact us on LinkedIn if you have any further questions.
We're looking forward to hearing from you!