Do you enjoy analyzing complex situations to come up with a solution? Are you accustomed to juggling multiple priorities, stakeholders and topics in parallel? Are you a team player, and possess a strong business knowledge front to back?We are looking for an experienced business data analyst to:
- Lead and manage critical business analysis that involves strong analytical, problem solving and synthesizing skills that range from regulatory, risk to strategic WM business initiatives
- Develop, design and facilitate swift delivery and distribution of analysis output across different functions (front office to support & control) in WM APAC
- Drive business initiatives that require building tactical / interim solutions end-to-end (incl. operating model)
- Drive adoption of self servicing tools and solutions and oversee various location/region specific topics, work with global teams and partners to share and align where possible
- Partner with various functions and stakeholders (Markets, Business Risk Organization, IT, Operations, Legal & Compliance and others) to support implementation of Operating Office’s strategy and agenda
- Coordinate, analyze and prepare reports. Drive agenda and content for various management committees
You will be working in the Reporting & Analytics team within Operating Office in Singapore, covering both Singapore specific as well as cross Hong Kong/ Singapore topics. Ours is a central team that supports end-to-end delivery (wide range from regulatory to business strategy to end clients initiatives), including last mile execution and operating model, to embed output and expected actions into WM APAC organization.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience, with a track record in detailed data analysis including technical capabilities, problem solving and coordination across multiple teams and locations in a financial institution; preferably in Wealth Management
- A broad based understanding of Banking, across front-to-back value chain
- Have strong technical skills in SQLs, data ETL tools and knowledge on tools like tableau, microstrategy is preferable
- Highly proficient in MS Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Organized team player. Efficiently prioritize, problem-solve, synthesize findings, propose and implement practical solutions
- A proactive doer with strong communication, influencing and stakeholder management skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.