COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees who are unvaccinated will be required to adhere to onsite safety protocols.Description:
This newly created role will serve as the manager over the SIOP Coordinators and Data Analyst team within Enterprise Demand Supply Control (EDSC) and will have 8 direct reports. Sales Inventory Operations Planning (SIOP) is an enterprise decisional process and governance structure that ensures our supply plans are able to satisfy our aggregated demand which allows Aero to deliver against customer requirements.
This role will be responsible for leading the SIOP initiative at Aeronautics across F35, IFG, and AMMM. The SIOP process identifies gaps between our supply and demand and allows for proactive action plans to be put in place to ensure we will be able to meet our future forecasted demands. SIOP has been established for both F35 and IFG, and will begin for AMMM this year. The EDSC SIOP team is responsible initiating and managing mitigation strategies to address future supply and demand risk. The team analyzes the SIOP output and tracks assigned actions to closure.
This role will also be responsible for the data analytics team within EDSC Demand Control. The Data analyst team is responsible for aggregating the Aeronautics demand plan into Kinaxis RapidResponse, developing and maintaining the SIOP and demand simulation logic, and creating metrics and reports as needed to support EDSC and customer needs. The Data analyst team also supports the EDSC Demand Control team that perform demand simulations that compare potential demand profiles to current demand, supply, capacity, and lead times to provide an assessment of the supportability of the proposed changes. This will include new demand loads, schedule movement/accelerations, and engineering change break in schedules.Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited College or University
- Experience with Demand / Supply relationship
- Experience with SAP/MRP Planning
- Experience in Purchasing, Sustainment, and/or Manufacturing environments
- Leadership or Mentoring experience
- Experience analyzing/interpreting data and translating into a meaningful data set for customers
- Analyzing Demand and Supply Line of Balance
- Experience developing and retaining high-potential performers through career development, consistent feedback, and clear performance expectations
- Working knowledge of MRP Processes
- Kinaxis RapidResponse Experience
- Experience effectively organizing and articulating information throughout all levels of the organization
- Collaborative leader with proven ability in identifying problems, developing strategies, and implementing clear and effective courses of action
- Advanced Microsoft Tool Suite
job.QualificationsLockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.EXPERIENCE LEVEL: