CoinTracker makes cryptocurrency portfolio tracking and tax compliance simple. Our mission is to increase the financial freedom and prosperity of the world.
Some things we’re proud of:
📈 3% of all global cryptocurrency assets are tracked on CoinTracker ($50B daily)
🤝 Partnered with Coinbase, TurboTax, OpenSea, and other industry leaders
💼 Venture-backed by Accel, Y Combinator, and other top investors
🗺️ Founders: Jon previously built TextNow (200M downloads), Chandan was previously a product manager at Google
Learn more about our mission, culture, and hiring process: https://cointracker.notion.site/CoinTracker-is-hiring-7308c712493940a3b6e62257d283dad8
CoinTracker’s mission is to enable everyone in the world to use crypto with peace of mind. As a data analyst, your goal is to take our wide variety of data (blockchains, transactions, usage, mobile/web, etc.) and make it accessible and impact-driven. You’ll be building visualizations, running queries, and helping product, growth, marketing, partnerships, business, and support teams make important decisions and build the best products for the future of crypto.
- Comprehensive dashboards of the user lifecycle (signup, engagement, churn) across our web and mobile platforms.
- Team-specific dashboards launched with KPIs and metrics relevant to the team i.e. Growth, Consumer, Finance, Support, etc.
- Intake process created with a prioritized backlog of data requests for future tools/dashboards.
- Completed pricing analysis to develop new pricing model/experiments for CoinTracker
- Analyze our ads and marketing data to develop user models and compute LTV and effectiveness of different channels.
- Work with our engagement/churn/retention data alongside product teams to improve product features, measure usage, and manage user cohorts.
- Help develop finance/long-term models and understand tax/portfolio plan purchase and retention behaviors.
- Partner with support to super-charge analytics for support tickets, queues, wait times, and help support be a highly-efficient organization.
Some of the skills we're excited about:
- SQL Programming knowledge/ability to write queries comfortably
- Experience with Tableau/Mixpanel/etc. for visualization and dashboards
- Curious mindset to dig into datasets and find issues/concerns
- Statistical knowledge to understand p-values, confidence intervals, and impact of experiments
- XFN Collaboration skills to work with PM, Eng, Design, Finance, Support, etc. to gather requirements and provide solutions
What's it like working at CoinTracker?
We are a fully internationally distributed, tight-knit team. We have minimal process, and the majority of our time is spent working and collaborating asynchronously through tools like Figma, Github, Google Meet, Linear, Notion, Slack, Zendesk. We also stay aligned and bonded through weekly sprints, standups, all hands, and socials. We aim to empower every individual on the team with full transparency, ownership, autonomy, and clear objectives.
If this sounds exciting, we'd love to hear from you! Not sure you’re a perfect fit? Reach out anyway. We’re looking for awesome individuals, not folks who perfectly match a job posting.