Are you motivated and interested in getting actively involved in different business processes and in collaborating very closely with key European stakeholders? Be part of our international team within the AUTO1 Group! Set up and steer a variety of projects to implement data-driven initiatives and operational processes for all our European markets with a strong focus on our C2B platform wirkaufendeinauto.de.
Your new role
- Prepare, analyze and interpret all of our business processes and communicate them to internal stakeholders using relevant KPIs
- Create and visualize reports and relevant KPIs to enable our management and European stakeholders to take decisions based on your preparations
- Conduct data analysis and set up report with SQL and Google Sheets
- Balance business needs and technical possibilities in order to communicate the optimal solution to management and all relevant stakeholders
- Support the growth of our business through performing day-to-day analytical and drive our automation
- Bachelor's degree and first initial practical work experience as an analyst or in big data topics
- Passion and motivation about moving tasks forward, great attention to detail and tackling business critical topics by yourself
- Very good analytical skills and the ability to manage priorities to meet time-sensitive deadlines
- Very good knowledge of common Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets, advanced knowledge in SQL are mandatory
- Very good communication skills in English are mandatory, every other European language skills are a plus
- More than 90+ different nationalities make up for a truly international and diverse working environment
- Once a unicorn, now a listed public company, be part of our success story!
- Online language courses, as well as our tandem program, help you socialize and build an internal network
- Our dynamic startup environment constantly offers new challenges for personal growth. Everything you do has direct business impact
- We know your value, that's why we are offering you a salary that's competitive in the current market
Apply by uploading your CV with a note of your salary expectations.
+49 30 201 638 - 2071
AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the automotive industry with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 4.200 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast and stress-free as possible for our customers. Grow personally and shape the future of car trading with us.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.