Tysers is a leading independent international Lloyd’s broker, founded in 1820. Based at the heart of the world’s premier insurance market in London, Tysers employs over 1000 people working with leading (re)insurance markets worldwide to deliver risk solutions to a global client base.
This role will entail working in an account management role. You will be assisting in the management of large North American binders, reporting to the Account Handlers. This is great opportunity to be part of an impactful and progressive team.
- Data Analysis
- Aggregate Management
- Monitoring premium and claims activity
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and underwriters
- Supporting client visits
- Confident, collaborative with strong communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and organise own workload to ensure deadlines are met
- A strong eye for detail
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually
IT Specific Skills:
- Excellent knowledge of Excel (including pivot tables)
- Good knowledge of MS Word, Powerpoint, Outlook
- Accurate data input and strong analysis skills
- The ability to grasp new technology (such as Power BI)
- Educated to A Level standard/ Graduate or equivalent
Why Tysers ?
We know our people are our most important asset, and the health and wellbeing of every employee is pivotal to our success. We offer a range of core and flexible benefits – so you have the option to choose what suits you. Our core benefits include flexible working, private medical cover, gym membership, health assessment discounts, generous pension contributions as well as continuous professional development.
Tysers is an equal opportunities employer, committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and flexible working environment. We view all applications equally with an aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of gender, colour, ethnic background, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status.