Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Personality: You are self-motivated, creative and have a cooperative manner. You can quickly analyze complex contexts and develop suitable solutions.
- Working Practice: You like to work in agile teams and independently. You convince in projects with a structured, analytical as well as conceptual way of working and always have the realization in mind.
- Experience and Knowledge: You have in-depth experience with text mining methods, work experience with ontologies and are proficient in Knowledge Graph technologies. Skills in machine learning and operational use of neural networks, as well as supervised and unsupervised methods. You have very good programming skills in common text processing tools (e.g.: Python, Java, search technologies, TensorFlow, Knowledge Graph).
- Languages: Very good written and spoken skills in German and English (German is a prerequisite)
- Education: Master's or PhD degree in computational linguistics, computer science, engineering, mathematics, physics or comparable qualification.
Need support during your application?
Britta van Dyken (Human Resources)
+49 173 8516264
Need further information about the job?
Andreas Körber (Functional Department)