Risk Management Technologies are a world leader in providing expertise in Enterprise Risk and Chemical Safety Data Management through software solutions. Committed to workplace safety for over 30 years RMT partner with large enterprise level resources and government organisations. RMT have a reputation for providing innovative data driven insights to better manage and mitigate future risks in the workplace.
Working with the Principal Data Scientist, you will work on a major program of work for the organisation in addition to projects across their client base as they expand their practice. They are seeking an experienced individual to engage with internal/external stakeholders, present critical findings and assist to enhance the capability of the data science practice.
- Drive innovation within the internal team and with our lighthouse clients
- Analyse and visualise data to generate insights
- Design, implement and train machine learning models and algorithms
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyse model performance and accuracy.
- Work in a cross-functional team to build real-world software solutions and demonstrate business
- You must be articulate, adaptable and creative with excellent presentation skills.
- You will have applied knowledge of several data technologies, practices and analytical approaches
- Experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms, statistics, simulation, scenario
analysis, modelling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, support vector machines etc.
- Australian Citizenship or capable of rapidly obtaining one
- 3 to 5 year's post graduate experience ideally with PhD in mathematics, science or engineering
- Great projects, workplace, remuneration and colleagues
- Development opportunities as company seeks to expand internationally
- Opportunity to develop data science approaches and drive business growth
- Innovative product suite with continued investment to improve market share
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Jodie Gillespie on 08 9266 0941 for a confidential discussion.
Risk Management Technologies are a world leader in providing expertise in Enterprise Risk and Chemical Safety Data Management through software solutions. Committed to workplace safety for over 30 years RMT partner with large enterprise level resources and government organisations ...