Havas Media Group Spain
Job Description Summary :
Reporting to Global Analytics Manager, the Global Data Analyst will bolster services to Client Teams by providing Data Analysis support and products to both account teams and global clients.
S/He will contribute to internal excellence and client relationships in both Consumer Insights and Research & Data Analytics ROI solutions by enhancing knowledge and Havas added value.
S/He will help transform data into insight and insight into business decisions.
The responsibilities include conducting full lifecycle activities to include requirements analysis and design, running analytical tools, developing analysis and reporting capabilities, and continuously monitoring performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
Job Description :
Mission & Responsibilities
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Accompany global analytics projects in terms of process, methodologies, choice of partners, relationships with global/local Havas teams.
- Contribute to building the Analytics knowledge within Havas global and local operations producing training material of the different analytics methodologies
- Filter and “clean” data, and review computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Take an active role in the new product development and innovation process
Previous Experience & Industry Background
- 5+ years professional experience in data analysis
- Media, Brand, Consultancy
Qualifications & Languages:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Big Data, Computer Science or Information Management
- Languages: English (Fluent)
Soft skills & Competencies
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Strong knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing large datasets (Excel, R, SPSS, SAS, etc)
- Knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (Business Objects etc), databases (SQL etc), and also basic knowledge of Visualization tools (Tableau, QlikView, etc…)
- Strong analytical and proactive problem-solving skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication skills with ability to:
- convey and package technical findings to internal and external personnel
- transform data analysis into clear presentations and capacity to draw business conclusions from analytics results
- Adapt at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Intercultural skills, experience on multinational projects
- Statistical packages (i.e. Excel, R, SPSS, SAS)
- Reporting packages (i.e. Business Objects)
- Databases (i.e. SQL)
- Visualisation tools (i.e. Tableau, Qlikview)
- Office software
Contract Type :
Here at Havas across the group we pride ourselves on being committed to offering equal opportunities to all potential employees and have zero tolerance for discrimination. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applicants irrespective of age, sex, race, ethnicity, disability and other factors that have no bearing on an individual’s ability to perform their job.
Due to high volume of applications, only eligible or matching candidates will be contacted by us.