Condé Nast is a global media company producing the highest quality content with a footprint of more than 1 billion consumers in 32 territories through print, digital, video and social platforms. The company’s portfolio includes many of the world’s most respected and influential media properties including Vogue, Vanity Fair, Glamour, Self, GQ, The New Yorker, Condé Nast Traveler/Traveller, Allure, AD, Bon Appétit and Wired, among others. Condé Nast Entertainment was launched in 2011 to develop film, television and premium digital video programming.
Condé Nast is home to many of the world's most-celebrated magazine and website brands. The company's reputation for excellence is the result of our commitment to publish the best consumer, trade and lifestyle content. Our brands include Vogue, Glamour, Vanity Fair, New Yorker, Wired, Epicurious, and many more. Passion is the core of our philosophy at Condé Nast. Our mission is not only to inform readers but to ignite and nourish their passions.
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated data scientist to join our team in New York. This individual will support enterprise initiatives on segmentation, personalization, and campaign forecasting/optimization through in-depth, statistical & quantitative analyses of consumer data, and integration of high quality prediction systems into our brands & products.
- Design and develop algorithms, statistical models, and machine learning pipelines to analyze large multi-dimensional, multi-source data sets to guide business decisions
- Build, maintain, monitor machine learning pipelines providing data to design personalized advertising.
- Develop metrics to quantify behaviors of site subscribers and visitors.
- Master’s degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Mathematics, or a closely related field and two years experience in the job offered or two years as a Data Engineer or Software Engineer analyzing large multi-dimensional, multi-source datasets and designing metrics to
- quantify trends in data.
- Requires one year experience with Hadoop, AWS, EMR, Spark, Python, SQL and R.
What happens next?
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below, and we will review your application as soon as possible. You can update your resume or upload a cover letter at any time by accessing your candidate profile.
C ondé Nas t is an equal opportunity workplace.
Duties and responsibilities may be adjusted based on years of experience.
Salary is also commensurate with experience.