Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
We are looking for a Data Scientist to partner with our Marketing teams to accelerate growth at Figma. In this role, you will be responsible for building models to optimize our marketing efforts, uncovering insights to guide new strategies, and collaborating with a variety of cross functional peers to help leverage data throughout the organization. The ideal candidate will have a strong track record of executing analytical projects as well as partnering closely with business peers to guide decision making.What You'll Be Doing:
We’re looking for someone with:
- Leverage data to understand user behavior and uncover meaningful insights that influence our understanding of activation, churn, and resurrection
- Design and evaluate conversion lift experiments to optimize campaigns and measure their incremental impact
- Perform impact analysis and modeling for a variety of different marketing initiatives and projects
- Evaluate and size the projected impact of new marketing strategies and how they connect to broader company goals
- Develop and maintain datasets, KPIs, and reporting tools for the entire Marketing organization
Read more about our team:
- 3+ years relevant work experience supporting a Marketing or similar function
- Fluency in SQL
- Proficiency in Python, R or similar scripting language
- Experience in distributed data processing systems (Hive, Redshift, Presto, Snowflake, etc)
- Firm knowledge around statistical methods and experiment design
- Excellent judgment and problem solving skills
- A self-starting mindset along with strong communication and collaboration skills
- By the numbers: one year of remote work
- Measuring the value of design systems
- Figma’s Series D: The Decade of Design
- Figma's engineering values
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.About Figma
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.