Hamlyn Williams has partnered with a rapidly growing tech start up headquartered in Hong Kong.
Our client is building a data-driven supply chain management platform and has opened a new role to join a high-performing product team.
You will be responsible for:
- Analyzing large volumes of data from various sources to design experiments, test hypotheses and build actionable models to optimize business processes
- Apply appropriate algorithmic and machine learning techniques to solve complex problems and drive business decisions
- Utilize data to identify patterns, trends and anomalies to create dashboards and visualizations
- Communicate effectively with different teams and stakeholders whilst promoting a data-driven approach within the business
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent preferred
- 2-3 years of experience relating to data science, data extraction, analysis, statistical modelling
- Highly analytical and proactive mindset with strong time-management skills
- Experience in Machine Learning/Deep Learning
- Experience with data querying languages (e.g. SQL, Hadoop/Hive)
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Cantonese. Proficiency in Mandarin will be an advantage