Established in 1998, additiv partners with the world’s leading financial institutions to help them capitalize on digitalization. Our market-leading DFS® is an orchestration engine that lets financial institutions quickly launch new propositions as well as giving them the intelligence to maximize customer engagement.
With a global presence and offices in Zurich, Frankfurt, Singapore, Dubai and Nairobi as well as development centres in Eastern and Western Europe, we enable our customers to offer an outstanding user experience. Our solution allows investors to plan, track and manage their investment goals by leveraging our state-of-the-art Digital Finance Suite platform.
Are you looking to pursue and grow your career in a leading and fast-growing global tech company where you can make a difference?
To strengthen our Client Services Technical consultancy Team, we are looking for an experienced Data Analyst to join us as
Senior Data Analyst – remote
As a Senior Data Analyst for Client Services at additiv, you will provide data related subject matter expertise and consultancy to our partners, clients, existing projects, implementation teams regarding data related topics and data integration of our industry-leading, enterprise Wealth Management platform “DFS Cloud (Digital Finance Suite)”.
As a senior member of the Consulting team, you will focus on data related topics, analyze and investigate data flows, integrations, provide data mappings, investigate issues from mapping, flow, validation or performance perspective, identify solutions and work arounds, plus coach our partners and implementation teams to execute these solutions.
Hiring will be in a remote set-up, but within the European time zone.
- Gain in-depth understanding of DFS cloud platform and keep up to date with all its development and integration patterns
- Analyze, troubleshoot, find root causes for data related issues in existing implementation projects
- Analyze, test and improve data flows across multiple data integrations.
- Analyse data requirements and design standard data integrations, data migration and delivery concepts
- Support different activities related to data migrations
- Advise and design custom data flows and integrations to DFS to solve customer specific requirements
- Build training and certifications for internal staff and partners
Your qualifications, skills & experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering (or equivalent education)
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience as data analyst preferably in the finance / wealth management domain
- Advanced knowledge in analyzing data, data flows, validation, database structures.
- Knowledge and experience with analyzing, adapting and troubleshooting complex data flows
- Knowledge and experience on complex data integration and mapping preferably on Azure PaaS (Azure SQL, Data Factory, function / logic apps)
- Knowledge and experience in financial calculations
- Knowledge and experience with enterprise banking integration patterns (EoD data loads, events hubs, message queues etc.)
- Experience in handling large data sets and relational databases
- Experience as database developer with at least medium knowledge of SQL and Microsoft SQL Server
- Knowledge and experience with consuming RESTful API catalogues (Postman / Swagger)
- Knowledge and experience with common banking / trading systems / protocols is a plus (e.g. FIX, SAXO, Avaloq)
- Knowledge in data security and networking is a plus
- Excellent communication & presentation skills in English, both written and oral. German is a plus.
- Ability and enthusiasm to work in a global and multicultural environment
We offer you
- Growing company with quick decision-making process and various opportunities for personal and professional development
- Environment where team members at all levels can make a difference and drive change within the organisation
- Meritocratic culture where ongoing feedback is important to grow and develop
- Company which believes in life-long learning and supporting the development of its staff
How to apply
If you are interested in joining a growing team of a leading international FinTech company, please use the button below to apply.
Candidates to apply directly. We do not accept applications from third parties. Thank you.