- Industry: Finance / Banking
- Project language: English, Polish
- Renumeration: 120-130 PLN/H + VAT
- First contract: till 2021-12-31
Join us in this role where you’ll be part of an ambitious team to develop and drive advanced analytics projects in the software quality assurance domain. You’ll be working with multiple stakeholders from different global support functions to provide the tools to drive data-driven decisions.The position:
Your main responsibility will be to explore new ways to uncover insights by employing data science techniques like machine learning, data mining, natural language processing and prediction analytics. You will be expected to set direction and deliver results within own field of expertise.Qualifications:
You have experience in a statistical and/or data science role, with knowledge of machine learning, statistics and optimization and hold a Bachelor’s degree within IT, software engineering, statistics, mathematics, data science or a related field.We will look for experience with:
- Advanced data analysis in SQL and Python,
- Presenting insights to stakeholders,
- Data visualisation in PowerBi,
- Delivering machine learning models to production environments,
- Infrastructure and engineering to support modeling,
- You have a strong analytical mindset, a clear flair for numbers and details, and you can both work independently and collaborate effectively with colleagues from across the business,
- You are proactive, dynamic, curious, and learn quickly,
- You easily navigate in the intersection between data, processes and projects and have a proven track record of your modelling skills resulting in process optimisation,
- Fluency in spoken and written English is expected.
- Challenging international projects in a Scandinavian business culture.
- Transparently built relations based on trust and fair play.
- Benefits: Medicover card, Multisport card.
- Internal reference bonus.
Gdynia, Poland / remoteRequirements:
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.Job type: