Data Scientist - Senior Level - Python, R, Spark, TensorFlow, JupyterLondon - Hybrid working
Want to join a leading cloud platform and cognitive solutions company? Our client is a technology company that provides hardware, software, and cloud-based services and are looking for a Senior Data Scientist to join their London team.
As the Senior Data Scientist, you will be the subject matter expert on Data and AI Statistical models and how they apply to business problems. Led by a solution architect, you will advise on and help the company implement models in Machine Learning, Optimization, Neural Networks, and Artificial Intelligence such as NLP, and other quantitative approaches. You will present insights and predict emerging trends to inform business solutions that maximise client value.To be successful in this role:
Bonus points if you have:
Portray strong business acumen and ability to understand business problems, formulate hypotheses and test conclusions to influence solution design
- Leverage a variety of structured and unstructured data sources, analytics, AI tools, and programming languages to derive informative data insights
- Have knowledge with Data Engineering techniques to gather, prepare, cleanse, and transform client data for analysis and AI automation, including automating data pipelines
- Expand partnerships at all levels of the client organization to identify new opportunities for data science applications
- Have previous team management experience
- Proven experience as a Data Scientist with a deep understanding of statistics and statistical practices
- Strong experience with identifying data sources, transforming data, etc.
- Great experience in a client facing role, including facilitating client discussions and problem framing
- Experience with a Data Science Programming language, such as Python or R
- Experience writing applications to visualize data using Opensource tools such as Shiny
- Academic training in a quantitative discipline and/or a specialized degree in data science or analytics
- Understanding of Analytics Life Cycle and / or Crisp DM method and practices
- Experience in developing and delivering appropriate analytic and/or machine learning models to achieve business goals
If you have any questions or want to find out more, get in touch - firstname.lastname@example.org
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.