With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Are you the one we are looking for?
Inviting applications for the role of Manager - Data Analyst
Are you a Data Modeler who loves working with data and technology to seek business challenges? We are looking for an expert and versatile analyst who is passionate about helping our clients make better decisions in their supply chain organization. As a Data Modeler, you will help architect, design, develop, and implement analytics solutions that drive growth and interpersonal transformation.
In this role, the Data Analytics Associate/Manager will work alongside the Data Analytics lead to develop analytics, dashboards and insights within internal Audit.
Qualifications Minimum Qualifications
- Work with the Data Analytics lead and other stakeholders to establish project objectives
- Define detailed requirements including business rules and data acquisition needs
- Analyze large, complex data sets to identify trends, patterns and produce compelling insights
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop user-friendly dashboards and visualizations
- Develop processes and scripts to Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) data
- Perform ongoing dashboard maintenance, including conducting data quality reviews
- Maintain strong client focus by building strong relationships with Firm-wide stakeholders and identify opportunities to utilize data analytics solutions and tools in Internal Audit
- Bachelor's in Information Technology, Computing, Mathematics, Statistics, or related fields
- Experience in a professional services or banking and capital markets firm
- Certifications like Tableau CISA, CISSP, Python etc. would be an advantage
- Meaningful work experience.
- Excellent analytical and reasoning skills that result in clear, robust, flexible architectures
- Experience in data analytics, reporting and data maintenance
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with both technical and non-technical partners
- Experience using SQL, Python etc. to create complex queries for extracting and analyzing data
- Technical knowledge of data models and database design
- Experience in Internal Audit banking and capital markets would be an advantage Ability to translate complex technical data concepts and language into business context
- Working understanding of data protection and data sensitivity rules and best practices
- Experience working with global teams preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Knowledge of SQL and other database technologies, PowerBI and Microsoft Azure a plus
- Experience on any ETL tool, SSIS is a plus
- Experience in one of the cloud services like AWS, Azure, GCP (preferred Azure) several of the following
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, client focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Master's / Equivalent
Oct 21, 2021, 12:09:31 AM
Master Skills List