The 12-month traineeship program (in Year 1) is linked to our fresh Graduate programme - Jumpstart 2.0 and selected top trainees will progress into Year 2*. The programme is designed based on future skills development pathway to enhance employability where job rotations to different departments would provide exposure to Industry 4.0 (Smart Factory) Automation that explores the evolution of IoT and AI into seamless enablers of global transformation. In 2019, Infineon Technologies Asia Pacific won the Silver award in "Excellence in Graduate Recruitment and Development" for our Jumpstart program.
- In addition to the $2,500 Stipends for University fresh graduates, Trainees will be given 14 days of annual leave, in-house medical clinic and insurance coverage. For selected individual who progresses to Year 2, salary ranges from $3,300 upwards depending on the degree with a completion bonus of $10,000 after the 24 months.
In your new role you will be involved in:
- Setting up Tableau Dashboards – Visual Analytics
- Assist in Machine Learning development
- Be involve in database management, to extract from various sources and automate the data management for best performance
- Provide support in scripting requests for statistical data analysis
Technical Skills and Competencies Trainee will learn during SGUnited Traineeship Programme:
- Concepts of Dashboarding
- Learn machine learning concepts and related software Python, R, Tableau, excel-VBA etc.
- Understand Database and related concepts
- Product Test Engineering work flow & methodology
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering / Computer Engineering / Science / Information Technology / Data Analytics
- Knowledge in programming / scipting languages w.g: Batch programming, Java, R/Python, XML, web-gui interface, C#
- Motivated to learn and pick up new knowledge / technology
- Able to team up with cross functional team for best result
- Excellent communication skill that extend to both external and internal stakeholders
Please apply via the link below: