Who We Are
The Pattern Data platform was created for the rapid analysis of thousands of medical records. Fueled by AI, our platform efficiently reviews and categorizes documents at a speed 10 times faster, significantly reducing validation time by highlighting pertinent information crucial for litigation in medical analysis and personal injury cases. Our platform has been successfully implemented in major national settlements to process, adjudicate, and value claims.
At Pattern, our team is built on a foundation of innovation, integrity, and collaboration—values that consistently deliver excellence to our clients. We’re looking for a Program Data Analyst to join our growing team.
Within our Client/Program business unit, we serve as the services layer responsible for deploying the Pattern platform to facilitate settlements. We are currently seeking a resourceful Program Data Analyst to join our expanding team. By becoming a part of our team, you will play a vital role in planning and executing operational procedures and processes for the adjudication of claims under the guidance of program leaders.What You’ll Do
What You’ll Have
- Understand complex settlement terms and define the business requirements for claims processing on the Pattern platform, including the required workflow stages, computations for award methodologies, and the generation of work products.
- Define and create data-driven operational protocols and procedures that drive program progress and ensure transparency and visibility throughout settlements.
- Work with product and engineering teams to implement these protocols and procedures within the Pattern platform, identifying key gaps and driving platform updates where required.
- Support deliverable management processes through planning, tracking, and reporting deliverables, ensuring projects are delivered on time and to the required quality standards.
- Support project and program communications. Distribute project status to team members throughout the project lifecycle.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret data to identify program-related issues to make action-oriented recommendations
- Prepare detailed reports and presentations using data visualization tools to summarize analysis results and provide actionable recommendations
- Identify areas for product and process improvement Identify and analyze potential associated risks and recommend risk mitigation strategies.
- Work with databases to organize, query, and retrieve data efficiently
Ready to meet us?
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Economics, Accounting, Finance or related analytical fields
- Proven experience in data analysis, preferably in a software development or legal setting.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and other data analysis tools (e.g., SQL, Python, R)
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills to interpret complex data and draw meaningful conclusions
- Excellent verbal and written skills, with the ability to communicate with all levels of client personnel.
- Passion and ability to tell stories with data, educate effectively, and instill confidence, motivating stakeholders to act on insights and recommendations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a keen attention to detail
- Ability to ensure that projects are delivered on time and produce desired results
- Ability to navigate complexity and ambiguity
- Familiarity with AI and machine learning concepts is a plus
Please apply directly through our website or Linkedin. We are excited to hear from you!