We are looking remote and Europe-wide / EU-wide for a
Data Engineer | Database Developer | BI-Consultant (f/m/d) - 11022
Start your Apleona career remotely, at a location of your choice in Europe/ EU or a combination of both. If you decide to work remotely, we are looking forward to welcome you 2-3 days per quarter in our corporate headquarters in Neu-Isenburg.
It is also possible that you work from one of our many European locations, e.g. Cologne, Munich, Berlin, Hamburg, Vienna, Zurich, London, Warsaw, Dublin or Madrid – we are flexible!
We are APLEONA - around 20,000 dedicated colleagues | over 100 locations in more than 30 countries | one of the leading companies in the facility management industry.
Our BI & Data Analytics department in Apleona IT transforms data into meaningful information. On basis, we create products and services, both for Apleona internally and for our international customers. Our ambition is to create the basis for better and faster decisions.
- Identify customer requirements, search for solutions in existing architectures and develop practical solutions in close coordination with the customer.
- Build and operate analytics products & processes from A to Z (analytics, reporting, exploration, planning, reporting) together with the team
- Manage and improve the data warehouse incl. interfaces
- Analyze, monitor and improve data quality
- Ensure scalability for the analysis of increasing data volumes
- Professional experience as a Data Engineer with a focus on Business Intelligence / Analytics, Data Analytics and Data Warehousing.
- Profound knowledge in SQL, Data Vault 2.0 as well as the creation of Tabular models
- Knowhow in Microsoft SQL and MS Analysis Services (Tabular) as well as MS Integration Services
- Experience in report creation with PowerBI, Reportserver, PowerBI embedded and DAX
- You are familiar with Windows Toolstack, with Powershell and .Net, C# is familiar to you from the daily work with Visual Studio and Git
- You have already worked out complex data models
- Experience in the management and administration of cloud applications as well as with Azure, Data Factory, Azure Database and Wherescape is an advantage
- A degree with a focus on computer science, business informatics, data engineering, data analytics or a comparable qualification is a plus
- Fluent in English, German language skills are nice to have
- Secured future and a permanent employment contract
- Flexible working hours and possibility of mobile working
- Familiarization with an appreciative team of specialists
- APLEONA - continuing education programs for personal and professional development
- Professional working environment with challenging and exciting tasks
- Numerous other benefits
Please contact us:
For further inquiries, please contact
+49 (0) 6102/ 45 3723
We look forward to receiving Your complete application documents with details of our JobID 11022, Your next possible starting date and Your salary expectations.
We ask personnel consultants and service providers to refrain from contacting us. The telephone number and e-mail address provided are for applicants only.
Our job postings are open to all suitable applicants regardless of gender, age, disability, religion, ideology, ethnic origin or sexual identity.
We at APLEONA operate and manage real estate and properties for our national and international customers and offer the complete range of real estate services. We stand for innovative, future-oriented and high-performance solutions. The key to our success is the permanent commitment and know-how of our employees as well as long-term and sustainable customer relationships.