When you’re the best, we’re the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.
Vizient’s Data Governance team is focused on getting the Right Data to the Right Users at the Right Time in the Right Way, to support analytics, business operations, and maintain Vizient’s status as a trusted partner to our members.
Vizient’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system is a system of truth for member, contact, and interaction data that helps deliver and exceptional member experience for Vizient’s hospital, health system, and supplier members. The Contact data, as part of that data ecosystem, is critical for personalizing and delivering the best experience to our members. The Contact Data Analyst supports Vizient’s mission by executing governance processes and being part of project teams related to Vizient Contacts within Vizient’s CRM System. This includes detailed process research to understand data sources, analysis and audits that identify data issues, access issues, and correcting processes that contribute to incorrect data. The Contact Data Analyst partners with other analytics teams, operations, business units and IT to support solutions.
This person must be independently motivated and take ownership of results. The Contact Data
Analyst will have strong technical skills and operational business savvy with the ability to thrive in a
challenging environment with competing priorities.
- Execute existing governance processes to support analytics operations, product operations, and new development.
- Perform contact data and process analysis to support Data Governance mission, roadmap and vision for the use, maintenance, and governance of contact data.
- Maintain contact data and process related documentation, including 3rd party data licenses, data flow diagrams, process diagrams, review notes and outcomes, and inventory of systems.
- Develop and maintain relationships with analysts in partner teams.
- Respond to questions from Data Governance constituents and escalate when necessary.
- Assists with educating the organization in Data Governance best practices
- Broad understanding of data flows and database concepts.
- Self-motivated and able to handle tasks with minimal supervision or questions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Experience with at least 1 major CRM system required (Salesforce preferred).
- Bachelor's degree or above.
- Experience using/analyzing data in a relational database setting (e.g., Oracle, SQL Server)
- Competent MS Office user.
- Customer, delivery, service, and quality focused.
- Familiarity with any combination of topics within data governance, master data management, metadata management, data quality, data privacy, data security, or analytics.
Travel: Travel will be limited. Typically, only a few days per year for team meetings in the Irving, TX office.
Location: Virtual or Irving, TX
Estimated Hiring Range:
$66,500.00 - $96,500.00
This position is also incentive eligible.
Vizient has a comprehensive benefits plan! Please view our benefits here:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.