- Good judgment, self-empowered and autonomous
- Ability to demonstrate working well in a team environment remotely and at an advisory level
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills, ability to analyze numerical data points, work with data to assess situations and take appropriate action
- Detail oriented: accuracy is essential
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize accordingly
- Need to demonstrate good understanding of urgency and good judgement under limited supervision
- Hands-on experience with medium to high complexity SQL queries
This position is advertised for UK FCs but can be adapted to L4 hourly candidates based in any EU FC
Does the prospect of learning new technologies and leveraging massive datasets excite you? Do you want to enable EU Fulfillment Center operations with novel visualizations and insights for data-driven decision making at network level?
The EUCF Amazon Customer Excellence System (ACES) team drives performance improvement across the EU FC network by rolling out software tools, by running and coordinating selected cross-functional projects, and by being the primary Operations liaison with other departments including Amazon Fulfillment Technologies (AFT), Amazon Robotics (AR), Retail, Vendor Operations, Transportation, Supply Chain and FC Support teams.
EUCF ACES EThOS is seeking an enthusiastic Data Analyst to help design and deliver robust reports, analyses and models in support of EU CF Operations.
Analysis of business analysis requirements and translation into technical requirements
- Transform requirements for custom dashboards, metrics and models into to stable products
- Ownership and maintenance of deployed solutions
- Support and maintenance of EUCF ACES data repositories and ETL jobs
- Be the go-to expert in challenging analyses impacting EU FC Operations, influencing and driving the EUCF ACES EThOS team's vision and roadmap
- Bachelor’s Degree in STEM fields
- Outstanding interpersonal skills – must display patience, strong customer service skills and helpfulness at all times
- Intermediate knowledge of AWS Services such as Redshift, RDS, S3, Lambda, EC2, Kinesis