Did someone say KFC?
- 6 Month Contract (Opportunity to become perm)
- Work with interesting datasets including Sales, Marketing, Customer Transactions
- Get involved with digital projects and KFC App, Loyalty and Delivery
As the Data Analyst
, you will continually develop the Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) and data solutions to provide information and insight to the business, enabling stakeholders to make informed decisions. You will also ensure high availability and quality of the information and provide analytical support (data mining) to assist with understanding complex business questions.Responsibilities:
Skills and Experience:
- Development of Reports and Dashboards to make the EDW information available to business users.
- Provide ad-hoc support to the business for complex information needs and insights.
- Ensure high availability and high quality of the information contained and reliable provision of reporting services.
- SQL Server, Snowflake and ETL (SSIS, Python, Power Shell) development to make information available in the EDW. Includes supervision and management of third parties doing development work.
- Provide analytical support (data mining) to assist with the understanding of complex business questions.
- Tertiary qualification in Information Systems is essential.
- Minimum 5 yrs Data Warehousing Experience and Data Modelling (including 2 yrs with large data sets (i.e. Greater than 10 TB).
- Minimum 5 yrs experience with Data Integration and BI tools (including 2 yrs with multi hour near real-time daily ETL jobs).
- Experience with reporting tools (Microstrategy, Power BI, Tableau or Qlikview)
- Any experience with cloud ETL (Data Factory, Matillion, Talend) is an advantage.
- Capable of working without close supervision and able to exercise sound independent judgment and responsibility.
- Strong business acumen and influencing skills with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
We like to do things a little differently. From our world-famous culture of fun and recognition, to our focus on your career potential, we put a unique stamp on day-to-day business. We’re proud to support the careers of around 30,000 Australians. What makes us a great place to work? It's our people and our promise to them. That's why KFC invests in people capability so they can make the most of their career. With a diverse workforce and ongoing opportunities for personal and professional success, we've built a culture that rewards and recognises great effort while providing the work/life harmony that is so important to all of us. Here, we don't stop until we have breakthrough results, so we encourage you to master your skill set, while constantly expanding your expertise. This tried-and-true practice keeps every day dynamic and encourages long, rewarding careers.Benefits of working at KFC:
- Recognised as a ‘Great Place to Work’
- Free onsite secure parking at Frenchs Forest
- Flexible work initiatives, including half day Fridays
- Career development and leadership programs
- Mobile phone and home internet contributions
- Corporate KFC Culture Club initiatives
- Salary continuance cover
Make your next move a move to KFC. Bucket. Why not? Applications close Friday 9 April, 2021.