Purpose of the Position:
The candidate will be supporting the data cleansing, reporting, analyzing and providing business intelligence to SCMP’s B2B subscriptions teams. Reporting to the SVP of the Enterprise Subscription & Partnerships directly with daily involvement in operational and strategic decisions
- Provide sales and financial metrics and insights for subscription, event and partnership business
- Provide modeling, budgeting, forecasting and regular finance and sales reports
- Build dashboard and troubleshoot issues on BI reports & dashboards
- Monitor channel sales and subscription conversion analysis for channel supervisors
- Project planning, coordination and work progress monitoring with different BUs and departments
- Drive salesforce implementation and database consolidation
- Degree in Statistics, Quantitative Analysis, Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in statistical analysis
- Fluency in advanced excel and other analytics tools. Knowledge of python, SQL/BigQuery and VBA/ Google app script will be a plus
- Sound knowledge of business analysis, statistical tools,
- Good communication and interpersonal skills that build solid working relationships with key stakeholders, senior leadership and BUs.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- A data expert on subscription product
- An expert on salesforce implementation
- A business intelligence Shifu/master
- The go-to-source of data troubleshooting and master in the department
- The sounding board for the department head
Work location will be at Causeway Bay office
Interested parties please send curriculum vitae with full career details, salary history, availability and expected salary to the People Department, 19/F, Tower One, Times Square, 1 Matheson Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong or by clicking email@example.com.
Our Privacy Notice aims to comply with all relevant data privacy and protection laws. You should read the Privacy Notice in full at corp.scmp.com/privacy-policy. You may consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 6 weeks.