Zachary Piper Solutions is currently seeking a Data Analyst opportunity in Washington, DC to work for a long term contract with a large government agency.
Responsibilities for the Data Analyst include:
- Work with various legacy systems ensuring the accuracy of the data in order to tell a comprehensive story around talent.
- Generate and analyze data to create accurate reports and perform statistical analysis, forecasting, and other functions useful to strategic management of the Human Resources operations.
- Assist in the evaluation of new Human Resources Information System (HRIS) applications, and upgrades and enhancements to existing systems.
Qualifications for the Data Analyst include:
- 5+ years of Data Analyst Experience
- 2-4+ years of HR or Human Resource Management Systems (HRIS) Experience
- Ability to work with HR leadership to define key business questions and build data sets that answer those questions
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in a related field
Compensation for the Analyst include:
- $70,000-$110,000 Annually (based off experience)
- Full Benefits: Cigna Healthcare, MetLife Dental, VSP Vision, 401K with Voya