About the Company
We are a rapidly growing mobile games studio, offering a great environment to attract the top talent. Our mission is to bring the knowledge and experience of a chart-topping mobile games company into a close-knit, collaborative environment. Our guiding principle as a team is that when people love what they do, what they do will be loved by others. The studio is filled with people who love taking things apart and figuring out how they work. We enjoy problem-solving and most importantly, we LOVE making games. We are passionate about our craft and work closely across all disciplines to ensure that passion makes its way into every aspect of our games. Tripledot Studios was founded by a team of industry veterans from some of the biggest names in mobile games such as King, Peak Games, Facebook, and Product Madness.
About the Role
As a growing studio, we are looking for an exceptional senior data scientist to join our team. Someone fun, smart, proactive and communicative who can lead impactful projects, problem-solve and work closely with several teams to push the boundaries of our analytics and steer our company to becoming a data powerhouse.
Successful candidates will collaborate with Product and Marketing teams to ensure that the most relevant data is identified and analyzed.
Our senior descriptive data scientist will have the liberty to design and lead data collection, management and reporting efforts to ensure that the business makes well-informed decisions on accurate data. You will manage systems that allow visibility of company data to all teams at Tripledot, champion a company-wide adoption of a data-centric culture, effectively communicate data requirements between stakeholders and have the opportunity to guide junior members of the team to become data leaders.
- Transcribe business goals into measurable metrics
- Implement large scale data tracking initiatives to ensure accurate and complete data is collected into data warehouses such as Redshift/Snowflake in order for teams such as Product, Monetisation and User Acquisition to make informed data-centric decisions
- Design apt company-wide KPIs and ensure their tracking, accuracy and completeness
- Develop and build tools to enable teams across the company to view and interpret KPIs and relevant data
- Analyse gaming data using tools such as Python and SQL to identify actionable opportunities for the company based on business/team needs
- Work with our product, marketing and management teams to help Tripledot gain a competitive advantage from our complex data sets
- Effectively communicate key data findings to stakeholders and wider organization using dashboards such as Looker
- Design initiatives to promote data literacy within the company
- Provide mentorship or guidance to junior members of the team
- BSc in Computer Science, Statistics, Math, Physics, Engineering or other quantitative disciplines; Advanced degree is a plus.
- Proficiency in programming and query languages such as Python and SQL
- Proficiency in statistics such as distributions, validation, statistical testing
- Exceptional skills using SQL to perform complex queries from multiple data sources.
- 2+ years of experience in statistical data analysis using SQL & Python
- 2+ years of experience building dashboards with Looker or Tableau
- 5+ years total industry experience in a quantitative field
- Experience with Data pipelines
- Strong team spirit
- Gaming industry experience is a bonus
- Competitive Salary plus options
- Yearly CPD allowance for learning and development materials, courses and seminars
- Health insurance, Dental, Life, and Critical Illness cover
- Subsidised gym membership and cycle to work scheme
- Regular perks such as cocktail parties and game nights and great company gifts (e.g. PS5s were gifted to employees last christmas)
Applications should be sent to Jobs@Tripledotstudios.com
Tripledot Studios is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status