$60,000.00 USD Annually - $70,000.00 USD Annually
Hybrid - 3x days onsite
The Data Analyst will own and maintain stakeholder relationships to gather and translate requirements into organized workflows and deliver actionable analysis that improves the operational performance in Logistics and DC Operations. The ideal candidate will have strong experience with Microsoft Excel and VBA along with specialized BI software. The position requires a proven successful track record in inspecting, cleansing, transforming, analyzing, and modeling data. On a day-to-day basis, the Data Analyst will work with our Logistics team on new development initiatives, maintenance of the existing Plaform, and reporting functions. The Data Analyst will perform these duties while maintaining good communication and reporting relationships with DC Operations and company personnel at all levels.
Core Job Responsibilities
- Builds, refreshes and maintains reports and visualizations to effectively communicate data driven
- insights to users for a variety of audiences e.g. visualization solutions of data into reports and graphics to illustrate facts, trends, and insights.
- Integrates information from multiple sources to enable more efficient processes, enhanced analysis and/or streamlined reporting.
- Review and establish KPIs to measure the effectiveness of business decisions
- Create presentations and reports based on recommendations and findings
- Work with business leaders to identify opportunities for improvement
- Create reports for internal teams and/or external clients
- Using data analyst tools to extract data from data sources, remove corrupt or wrong data and perform quality analysis on data
- Using data analysis and statistical tools to analyze data and forecast trends with actionable business insights
- Working with other team members from Logistics, DC Operations and HR to stay on top of data management processes/systems
- Responding to and keeping track of data-related queries
- Establishing processes and systems to make working with data more efficient
- Identifying areas to increase efficiency and process automation.
- Analyzing, interpreting, and manipulating complex data sets relating to the operations and logistics requirements
- Cooperating with internal and external clients to fully understand data content.
- Setting up and maintaining automated data processes.
Requirements for Consideration
- Bachelor's degree in Data Science or relevant Business discipline is required
- 2+ years warehouse operations/logistics/analytics experience.
- Thorough understanding and experience in MS Excel including VBA and Marcos
- Technical writing skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to set and meet deadlines
- Experience with statistical software
- Reporting and data visualization skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong analytical thinking skills with high attention to detail
- Possess a strategical and logical approach to problem-solving
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Power BI
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com