WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
We are a diverse international team of extremely talented and capable individuals who work together to exceed the clients' expectations, on every element of every contract. It's our #Changemakers that have made the Renoir Group the success that it is today. As a business with an instinct for delivery and improvement, Renoir is always aware that we must constantly look towards the future and develop the talent that will drive the business forward. It's vital to recruit, develop, reward and inspire the people whose ideas, ambitions and energy constantly refresh Renoir's competitive edge.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As part of Renoir’s Digital Centre of Excellence (CoE), the Data Analyst will serve as the gatekeeper for an organisation’s data, ensuring the quality and accuracy of data from different systems and sources is consolidated and data interpreted and presented in ways to help Renoir’s clients make better business-related decisions.
The Data Analyst will interpret data, patterns and trends, analyse results and use statistical techniques along with third-party solutions to provide the platform to support the Data Analytics team. This will enable data to be turned into information, information into insight, and insight into business decisions.
The Data Analyst will be the main liaison between the client stakeholders and Renoir’s Data Analytics team.
The Data Analyst will ensure the data processes are aligned to the CoE operational model, governance, development, testing standards and deployment model. The Data Analyst must also ensure that all activities related to their deliverables are aligned with Renoir’s Data Governance Model and best practices.
- Conduct, along with the Data Analytics team, a full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design. The Data Analyst will develop analysis and reporting capabilities and identify data needs from Renoir’s clients.
- Developing and implementing data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimise data efficiency and quality by using third-party system from Renoir’s vendors.
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing system reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct data problems.
- Scrutinise information using data analysis tools to identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Present data findings or translate the data into an understandable document by creating visualisations and dashboards in Power BI, Tableau or Qlik Sense, to be presented to business stakeholder to help to interpret and make decisions with the data.
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining centralised databases.
- Collaborating with the Data Analytics team and client stakeholders to identify opportunities for process improvements, recommend system modifications, and develop policies for data governance.
- Creating appropriate documentation that allows client stakeholders to understand the steps of the data analysis process.
- Identify new business questions that can add value to Renoir’s clients.
- Quantify benefit potential of Data Analytics solutions using ROI frameworks to aid in prioritisation of development and definition with the client.
YOU WILL HAVE
- At least 2 years of experience as a data analyst or data scientist, and deep understanding of the popular data analysis tools and databases.
- Experience utilizing one of various of the following visualization solutions: Microsoft PowerBI, Tableau or Qlik Sense.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks.
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms and to write comprehensive reports.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, reporting packages, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Experience working in the UI/UX landscape such as wire frames, prototypes, mock-ups, or white boarding to illustrate product usability.
- Ability to analyse existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations.
- High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large scale databases.
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
- Understanding of addressing and metadata standards.
- The right to work in Singapore.