What can you expect from us?
As part of the 4flow management team, you will automate and improve logistics processes using data analytics and/or artificial intelligence. In particular, you will take on the following tasks:
- Analysis and evaluation of large and complex amounts of data
- Identification of potential for the automation and optimization of logistics processes
- Support the development of data-driven and digital solutions for our customers
- Perform data maintenance, adjustments and improvements
- Deployment, error handling, maintenance and continuous improvement of existing solutions
That's why you're a good fit for us:
- You have a good university degree in (business) mathematics, computer science, engineering or statistics (or similar).
- You are preferably experienced in the application and implementation of statistical modeling and machine learning techniques.
- You basic programming skills in Python or basic knowledge of SQL or NoSQL.
- You are interested in diving into new topics and develop your machine learning capabilities
- Excellent analytical and communication skills as well as conceptual strength characterize you.
- You communicate confidently in English and are interested in logistical issues.
What can we offer you?
- We offer you a challenging position with excellent framework conditions for your personal growth.
- Benefit from working with an international team of qualified colleagues, an excellent one
- Corporate culture, creative freedom in the fulfillment of your tasks and individual further training measures.
- In addition, we offer all employees a common Friday lunch, free drinks and fruits.
- Employee events, team trips and much more.
Ready for 4flow? Then please apply online via our job portal. You can find more information about 4flow and our career opportunities at www.4flow.com